Grade 8: £45,585 - £54,395 per annum
Fixed-term contract for two years, full time
The Online Product Manager will be the brand ambassador for Oxford Saïd Online, shaping the online portfolio and introducing new services and practices to enhance collaboration across the business. Responsibilities include managing relationships with partners, overseeing programme development projects and ensuring budgets and project plans are effectively in place. The role requires ownership of programme quality through participant evaluations and data analytics, and the successful candidate will engage with various internal and external stakeholders to optimise the online programme experience.
- Establish and manage a partner network of high-quality shared services providers, ensuring collaboration across multiple projects.
- Lead the strategy for production and implementation of programme design with a matrix of internal and external partners, acquiring specialist knowledge of best practices.
- Set and manage shared goals and an annual plan for programme design, production and delivery, informing early resource planning and budget setting.
- Manage criteria for success metrics, continually optimising internal and external partner performance.
- Actively participate in special interest groups, working groups and professional bodies to contribute to the strategic advancement of Oxford Saïd Online.
You should have demonstrable experience in project, operations or programme management within an Educational Technology organisation or a similar role, emphasising the ability to plan, manage and track performance to meet tight deadlines without compromising quality. Candidates must also possess expertise in managing budgets, including building cost elements on projects and tracking actual expenditure against budgets.
Further information on this role can be found in the job description.
The Saïd Business School offers very generous benefits, some of which are:
- Generous holiday allowance of 38 days including bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- Membership of the Oxford staff pension scheme
- Discounted bus travel
- Subsidised onsite catering
- Cycle loan scheme
- Plus, many other University benefits
All applications must include a CV, Supporting Statement/Cover Letter and Current Salary.
The closing date for applications is 22 March 2024 at 12.00 noon. We may end the application process earlier should we find a satisfactory pool of strong candidates.