Grade 5: £28,759 - £33,966 per annum
Permanent, full time
As Development Administrator within the Operations sub-team, you will work closely with senior academics and donors to fundraise for academic projects, scholarships, capital projects, and entrepreneurship initiatives. You will play a crucial part in financial administration, gift processing, stewardship activities, event administration, and general administrative duties.
- Manage gift processing from signed gift agreements, liaising with Gift Registry and Finance teams.
- Timely invoicing and tracking of payments to receipt, ensuring accurate donor records in the DARS database.
- Support the Donor Relations Manager in implementing a program of events for effective donor stewardship.
- Maintain recognition circle memberships, assist in donor wall activities, and prepare reports for major donors and scholarships.
- Maintain accurate donor records, ensuring GDPR/PECR compliance.
You should possess professional experience working with access databases/CRMs and have a track record of maintaining effective administrative systems with a focus on identifying innovative approaches to streamline processes. You should demonstrate previous data management experience, showcasing the ability to research, collate, and present information to a high standard for various stakeholders.
Further information on this role can be found in the job description.
Applicants must have the Right to Work within the UK as this position may not amount to enough points under the points-based immigration system in the UK. For more information please visit: https://www.jobs.ox.ac.uk/pre-employment-checks
The Saïd Business School offers very generous benefits, some of which are:
- Generous holiday allowance of 38 days including bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- Membership of the Oxford staff pension scheme
- Discounted bus travel
- Subsidised onsite catering
- Cycle loan scheme
- Plus, many other University benefits
All applications must include a CV, Supporting Statement/Cover Letter and Current Salary.
The closing date for applications is 28 February 2024 at 12.00 noon.