Grade 8: £45,585 - £54,395 per annum
Fixed term contract, 12 months
Are you an enthusiastic and driven individual looking for an exciting opportunity to shape and enhance the student experience within a prestigious educational institution? We are seeking a dynamic Head of MBA Student Engagement to join our team and lead the development of co-curricular opportunities across our MBA academic year.
As the Head of MBA Student Engagement, you will collaborate closely with the Associate Director, MBA Programme Delivery to spearhead the evolution and innovation of co-curricular initiatives for our MBA students. This role plays a pivotal part in enriching the overall student experience, from supporting distinct pathways to championing diversity and inclusion. By working across various departments, including careers, centres, and more, you will contribute to creating a comprehensive roadmap for students to engage with different university facets.
The key responsibilities:
- Lead the development of the co-curricular strategy in conjunction with the department's management team, fostering consultation and consensus among internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with co-curricular areas within the school, presenting the overarching strategy to colleagues and faculty.
- Oversee project management and coordination of co-curricular developments, ensuring successful deliverables each academic year.
- Directly manage and delegate tasks to junior colleagues in the programme team, driving the execution of the strategy and plan.
- Drive the embedding and operationalization of new co-curricular projects, contributing to an enriched Oxford experience for our students.
If you are an energetic, strategic thinker with a passion for enhancing student engagement and experiences, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join our dedicated team and help shape the future of student engagement within our renowned institution.
Further information on this role can be found in the job description.
The Saïd Business School offers very generous benefits, some of which are:
• Generous holiday allowance of 38 days including bank holidays
• Membership of the Oxford staff pension scheme
• Discounted bus travel
• Subsidised onsite catering
• Cycle loan scheme
• Plus, many other University benefits
All applications must include a CV, current salary and Supporting Statement/Cover Letter.
The closing date for applications is 29 September 2023 at 12.00 noon.