Senior Programme Manager - Academic Programmes
Grade 7: £35,308 - £43,155 per annum
Fixed term contract for 15 months
Are you an organized and highly skilled professional with a passion for delivering outstanding academic programs? Are you experienced in managing complex projects and leading teams to success? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are currently seeking a Senior Programme Manager to join our Academic Programmes group. In this role, you will be responsible for the delivery of one or more of our School's full-time degree programs, overseeing the flawless logistical arrangements and ensuring exceptional customer service for our students. Furthermore you will line-manage Programme Managers within the team.
A few of the responsibilities:
1. Manage the delivery of full-time degree programs, from pre-arrival and induction through to completion, ensuring a seamless and exceptional student experience.
2. Maintain accurate records with GDPR compliance, providing data and updates to students and stakeholders as required.
3. Collaborate with program Management Accountants on financial tasks, including budgeting, monitoring, reconciliation, and reporting.
4. Take ownership of complex projects and events, ensuring effective budget management, project planning, and promotion/communication.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following criteria:
1. Proven competency in concurrent program, event, and/or project management, with evidence of successful coordination from inception to delivery.
2. Experience in effectively working with students/clients, ensuring satisfaction and delivering excellent customer experiences.
4. Demonstrable experience in managing, reviewing, and producing reports on data, with compliance
Further information on this role and how to apply can be found in the job description.
What We Offer
Your happiness and wellbeing at work matters to us, so we offer a range of family friendly and financial benefits including:
• Flexible hybrid working
• An excellent contributory pension scheme
• 38 days annual leave
• A comprehensive range of childcare services
• Family leave schemes
• Cycle loan scheme
• Membership to a variety of social and sports clubs
• Discounted bus travel and Season Ticket travel loans
All applications must include a CV, Cover Letter/ Supporting Statement and Current Salary
The closing date for applications is 9 June 2023 at 12 noon, with interviews being held from the middle of week commencing 12th June.