Grade 5: £28,131 to £33,348 per annum
Fixed term contract for 2 years
We are seeking a highly motivated and dynamic Conference and Events Sales Coordinator to join our prestigious conference, meeting, and events team. As one of the leading providers in the UK, we offer exceptional facilities and venues, catering to a wide range of requirements. With our locations in Oxford city centre and a stunning rural setting just 2 miles outside of Oxford, we provide world-class experiences for our clients.
As a Conference and Events Sales Coordinator, you will be responsible for the development and coordination of conferences, executive education and internal business across our two sites at Park End Street and Egrove Park. Your key responsibilities will include:
• Sourcing new business opportunities from various sectors, including corporate, agency, association, academic, and training clients. This involves assessing client needs and aligning them with our core teaching and executive education offerings.
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure repeat business and exceptional client satisfaction. You will provide a tailored, personal approach to client relationships and deliver a high level of service.
• Conducting tours and planning sessions with both new and existing clients, showcasing our venues and discussing their requirements to exceed their expectations.
• Coordinating support services for clients, ensuring accurate information and seamless event execution.
• Overseeing events and swiftly resolving any unexpected problems, maintaining a high standard of customer service throughout.
Further information on this role and how to apply can be found in the job description.
What We Offer
Your happiness and wellbeing at work matters to us, so we offer a range of family friendly and financial benefits including:
• Flexible hybrid working
• An excellent contributory pension scheme
• 38 days annual leave
• A comprehensive range of childcare services
• Family leave schemes
• Cycle loan scheme
• Membership to a variety of social and sports clubs
• Discounted bus travel and Season Ticket travel loans
Applicants must have the Right to Work within the UK as this position may not amount to enough points under the points-based immigration system in the UK. For more information please visit: https://www.jobs.ox.ac.uk/pre-employment-checks
All applications must include a CV, Cover Letter/ Supporting Statement and Current Salary
The closing date for applications is 9 June 2023 at 12 noon