Grade 4: £24,715- £28,131 per annum
We are seeking a highly organized and self-motivated individual to join our team as a Faculty Assistant in the Faculty Services department. As a Faculty Assistant, you will provide comprehensive administrative support, including for events management and research activities. Collaborating closely with the Faculty Administration Managers, you will play a vital role in organizing and coordinating various activities, including seminars, conferences, travel arrangements, and publications.
- Support the organisation and coordination of seminars, conferences, and other events, including liaising with keynote speakers, collating research papers, creating event website pages, and producing conference materials.
- Arrange visits by seminar and conference speakers, which involve scheduling meetings with faculty members, coordinating travel arrangements and accommodations, and handling expense claims.
- Manage faculty publications in the University's repository system, ensuring accuracy and verification of data. Additionally, assist with other data checks and uploads in the faculty management system.
- Provide routine finance support, such as raising purchase orders, preparing and coding expense claims, and forwarding invoices to finance officers.
- Mentor apprentices who support the Areas, when applicable, and provide cover for team members during absences.
Further information on this role and how to apply can be found in the job description.
Applicants must have the Right to Work within the UK
as this position may not amount to enough points under the points-based immigration system in the UK. For more information please visit: https://www.jobs.ox.ac.uk/pre-employment-checks
What We Offer
Your happiness and wellbeing at work matters to us, so we offer a range of family friendly and financial benefits including:
• Flexible hybrid working
• An excellent contributory pension scheme
• 38 days annual leave
• A comprehensive range of childcare services
• Family leave schemes
• Cycle loan scheme
• Membership to a variety of social and sports clubs
• Discounted bus travel and Season Ticket travel loans
All applications must include a CV, Cover Letter/ Supporting Statement and Current Salary
The closing date for applications is 9th June 2023 at 12 noon