Digital Content Creation Manager
Grade 7: £34,308 – £42,155 per annum
Fixed Term Contract for 14 months (Maternity Cover)
Saïd Business School is recruiting for a Digital Creation Manager reporting to the Head of Content. This is a key role in the team supporting our research and expert insights content hub, Oxford Answers, as well as producing and coordinating the promotion of content created by our marketing, communications and programme teams across our various digital platforms. The Digital Content Creation Manager is responsible for working with internal teams to develop, implement and evaluate appropriate content marketing plans and campaigns. Working closely and supportively with digital, social media, communications and design teams.
A few key responsibilities:
• To develop an in-depth understanding of the School’s research, programme and events portfolio in order to showcase its excellence on OA
• To commission, edit and deliver OA content using creative tools to ensure the content is engaging to audiences
• To ensure all text content is written and edited to the highest standards, and complies with the school’s ‘tone of voice’ and style guide
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level or equivalent professional experience. Furthermore, they will have proven experience of multi-media content creation and in turn versioning that content for digital marketing purposes across a variety of platforms. Proven experience with high quality video and infographic production is also needed.
Further information on this role can be found in the job description.
What We Offer
Your happiness and wellbeing at work matters to us, so we offer a range of family friendly and financial benefits including:
• Flexible hybrid working
• An excellent contributory pension scheme
• 38 days annual leave
• A comprehensive range of childcare services
• Family leave schemes
• Cycle loan scheme
• Membership to a variety of social and sports clubs
• Discounted bus travel and Season Ticket travel loans
All applications must include a CV, Current Salary and Supporting Statement/Cover Letter.
The closing date for applications is 3 February 2023 at 12 noon.