Oxford Saïd Business School is a vibrant and innovative business school. Our part-time, transformational executive degree and diploma programmes allow senior leaders to realise the benefits of studying at Oxford, while allowing them to meet the professional commitments of their organisations.
We are recruiting for a Marketing Officer reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager in the Executive Degrees team.
This varied and dynamic role plays a key part in implementing the marketing plans for the Executive Degrees portfolio, working in close collaboration with the Marketing and Business Development Managers. You will be responsible for delivering and optimising digital marketing campaigns and high-profile online and in-person events to schedule, monitoring effectiveness and return on investment. Working in a small marketing team, you will need to use your excellent copywriting skills and creativity to source and generate content for a variety of marketing channels that is compelling and relevant to our target audiences.
Key responsibilities include:
- Plan, implement and analyse marketing campaigns to fulfil the objectives of marketing and student recruitment plans for Executive Degree programmes
- Lead the development and delivery of email communications which fulfil the objectives of the programme marketing plans
- Lead the development and delivery of paid and organic social media plans, to raise awareness of the programme, generate leads and convert prospects against targets
- Setup and manage LinkedIn and other paid digital marketing campaigns
- Manage a wide range of student recruitment events from initial scoping to delivery, working closely with marketing and business development colleagues
- Undertake market research and competitor analysis, providing reports that inform marketing strategy
- Supporting on the set up of automated communications to nurture leads towards applying for Executive Degree programmes
- Source and create digital content working in collaboration with other marketing teams across the School.
To be considered you will be able to demonstrate that you have experience of developing, planning, implementing and evaluating digital marketing campaigns, utilising a variety of channels. Knowledge of Google and social media paid advertising is essential, as is your ability to adapt marketing communications to resonate with different target audiences globally.
Be proactive and a team player, you will thrive in a busy environment and will have experience of working with multiple stakeholders across organisations, displaying a high level of creativity, innovation, enthusiasm.
In return we offer very generous benefits, some of which are:
- Generous holiday allowance of 38 days including bank holidays
- Membership of the Oxford staff pension scheme
- Discounted bus travel
- Cycle loan scheme
- Plus many other University benefits
Further information on this role and how to apply can be found in the job description.
All applications must include a CV and Supporting Statement/Cover Letter.