Saïd Business School are recruiting for an Associate Director, MBA Programme Delivery, reporting to the MBA Programme Director.
Our world-class flagship Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme attracts students from over 60 countries and builds on Oxford University’s rich legacy of developing leaders.
This highly responsible role within the MBA Programme Team will play an important leadership function, working with students, faculty, and senior colleagues to ensure that the School fulfils its mission to develop leaders who can tackle world scale problems.
This is a particularly exciting time for the Oxford MBA Programme which is currently being reviewed. Together with the Programme Director and the Academic Director you will develop the Programme course structure and content to ensure it meets the needs of the market for future MBA students and leaders and you will be a proactive leader who takes initiative to chair meetings, plan and manage changes for continuous improvements, drive logistical arrangements and solve complex problems, and provide clear direction and support to their team members.
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- A passionate belief in the value of business education and the ability to motivate others to achieve results.
- Experience of managing in a multi-stakeholder environment and in matrix structures and a sophisticated understanding of how to motivate and manage diverse teams.
- Proven competency in programme management and delivery, with evidence of successful programme coordination from inception to delivery along with experience of working closely with postgraduate students.
- Demonstrable experience of working effectively and authoritatively with clients or customers to ensure satisfaction. and ability to resolve client concerns or difficulties in order to deliver an excellent client/customer/student experience.
In return we offer very generous benefits, some of which are:
• Generous holiday allowance of 38 days including bank holidays
• Membership of the Oxford staff pension scheme
• Use of on-site gym
• Discounted bus travel
• Cycle loan scheme
• Plus many other University benefits
Further information on this role and how to apply can be found in the job description.
All applications must include a CV and supporting statement/covering letter.