What we're looking for
As the Assistant Photographer, you will play an integral role in supporting the Ecommerce Photographer to run a successful in-house ecommerce studio.
Reporting to the Ecommerce Photographer, you will work in collaboration to bring product to life through exceptional imagery that is in line with the OB style guidelines.
You will be responsible for keeping the studio clean and tidy and well maintained before, during and after shoot sessions.
What you'll be doing
- Supporting the Ecommerce Photographer in bringing products to life through high quality digital photography, using beautiful lighting and a strong eye for detail
- Managing the set-up, assembly and putting away of equipment before and after shoots
- Assist with photography and styling of products on studio shoots
- Cropping and processing images, maintaining file size specifications
- Editing, retouching, recolouring and resizing imagery in line with the OB style guidelines
- Managing multiple product imagery deadlines, communicating the workflow to multiple internal teams
- Working in collaboration with the Buying and Ecommerce Content team, in the coordination of stock for photo shoots
- Preparing products for shoots, including steaming of clothing, cleaning of samples and label removal
- Keeping a clean, tidy and well organised studio, maintaining high standards before, during and after shoots
- Acting as the point of contact for all initial studio enquires from internal teams
Key skills needed
- A love of the OB brand and product
- Experience of Capture One
- Film experience would be advantageous
- Photography related studies or work experience
- Knowledge of basic studio photography techniques
- Super organised with excellent time management skills
- Creative yet commercial eye
- Mac literate
We pay a competitive salary, with up to 50% discount on OB products.
Head over to our Bonas Benefits page for more information on what we offer.
If you're interested in applying, click 'Apply' complete a short application form.