We're looking for an IT Support Coordinator to join our IT team. As IT Support Coordinator, you will be responsible for the co-ordination and assurance of all IT Services, ensuring high quality, consistent, professional and service level driven support is delivered to the MHA MacIntyre Hudson staff and partners (customers).
The role of the IT Support Coordinator is to provide outstanding service to our customers, working to gain a deep understanding of ways of working and ensuring that IT services deliver exceptional value.
Support the delivery of an IT service that is reliable, resilient, scalable and secure and puts the customer experience at the forefront.¿Proactively contribute to the service improvement plan and take ownership for your region.
Work with the IT Service Manager to monitor the service delivered by our IT Managed service providers, ensuring that there is a seamless approach to service and a relentless drive to delight our customers.
This role has a firmwide remit and some travel may be required.
- Genuine Work Life balance
- Accredited Investor in People
- New and improved programme for Succession planning and supportive management structure to help you realise your potential
- 33 days holiday Inc. Bank Holidays, plus the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days
- Very competitive salary
- Employee Recognition
- Amazing employee referral scheme, paying up to £4000 for a successful referral
- Agile working
- Car lease scheme and more!
- ITIL Foundation desirable (or equivalent)
- Technical Certification such as CompTIA or equivalent desirable
- Experience in a customer facing IT role
- Skilled in the creation and delivery of customer focused presentations and communications
- Experience working within an IT Managed Service (outsourced) environment
- A good general knowledge of end user technologies, e.g. PC's, Audio Visual, Mobile Phones, Telephone systems
- Experience working with ITIL service and support processes
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills for problem resolution and root cause analysis
- A broad understanding of technology and a good level of awareness of technical concepts
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft products
- Any experience supporting business applications would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft Teams - automation of forms, setting up teams and administration
- Knowledge of Sharepoint
- Content creation to include knowledge base articles and user documentation
- Active Directory Support experience
If this is a role that is of interest to you, please apply within.
Our application form takes just a few minutes to complete and includes some diversity questions. MHA Macintyre Hudson is a committed member of Access Accountancy and as such, we track our diversity stats and actively work to improve on these year on year, looking at new ways to promote our roles to the widest audience. Any data collected is fully anonymised before sharing with any external parties, as per our Data Protection Policy and is not visible to hiring managers or used in any way during the selection process.