We're looking for a driven and ambitious Corporate Tax Executive to join our Maidstone office in the Kent region. Are you ready for the next step?
The role of Corporate Tax Executive is to effectively manage and carry out production of corporate tax returns and computations for a portfolio of client companies. You will also be asked to assist in tax advisory projects for a range of corporate clients. You will be in direct contact with clients regarding information required, liabilities, deadlines to be met, returns to be signed and look at tax planning opportunities.
There is the potential to grow your career with the firm and we will provide a supportive learning environment with the opportunity to continue professional studies for the right candidate.
The role will ideally suit those who have had 2 to 3 years of exposure to corporation tax but will consider candidates from and Audit or Accounts background who may be looking for their next career move into Tax!
At MHA MacIntyre Hudson, we pride ourselves on our award-winning training, genuine work life balance, clear succession paths for our staff, supportive leadership teams and the sheer scope we can offer our teams in their respective roles.
We are looking for motivated and forward-thinking individuals as we continue to grow as a firm. If you are excited to meet and build great relationships with new clients and want to thrive in a collaborative, social and supportive environment, we would love to hear from you.
In 2020, we won the Best Advisory Services category of the new Business Resilience Awards, organised by Accountancy Age. Previously we won; National Firm of the Year, Tax Team of the Year and Graduate and Non-Graduate programme of the Year at the British Accountancy Awards. We internationally re-branded, and we grew substantially with a few high-profile mergers. It's an exciting time to join the firm!
- Genuine work life balance
- Accredited Investor in People
- Supportive management structure to help you realise your potential
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays, plus the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days
- Competitive salary
- Reward and recognition bonuses available, with no cap on how many you can be awarded in a year
- Amazing employee referral scheme, paying up to £4000 for a successful referral
- Paid CSR time
- Car lease scheme
- And more!
Qualifications and Skills
- Recently qualified ACA/ACCA or CTA
- Varied, practical and technical tax knowledge with 2 to 3 years practical experience
- Experience with Alphatax would be advantageous, although not necessarily required
- Able to train junior members of staff
- Communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Report writing
- Commercial awareness / client focus
- Problem solving and decision making
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Be positive and committed to MHA MacIntyre Hudson in dealings with both clients and staff
If this role sounds of interest to you, please make your application and one of the team will be in touch.
Our application form takes just a few minutes to complete and includes some diversity questions. MHA Macintyre Hudson is a committed member of Access Accountancy and as such, we track our diversity stats and actively work to improve on these, year on year, looking at new ways to promote our roles to the widest audience. Any data collected is fully anonymised before sharing with any external parties, as per our Data Protection Policy and is not visible to hiring managers or used in any way during the selection process.