We are looking for a Global Mobility Tax Assistant Manager to join our London office.
The HCA team provides client solutions in respect of UK employment taxes; employer share related schemes; HR & Immigration services; and global mobility / expatriate tax aspects. The global mobility / expatriate tax team, work with a wide range of small to medium size businesses, as well as with private individuals, supporting them with all aspects of advisory and compliance issues
At MacIntyre Hudson, we pride ourselves on our award-winning training, genuine work life balance, clear succession paths for our staff, supportive leadership teams and the sheer scope we can offer our teams in their respective roles.
We are looking for motivated and forward-thinking individuals as we continue to grow as a firm. If you are excited to meet and build great relationships with new clients and companies and want to thrive in a collaborative, social and supportive environment, we would love to hear from you.
- Genuine work life balance
- Accredited Investor in People
- New and improved programme for Succession planning and supportive management structure to help you realise your potential
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays, plus the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days (28 days on a training contract, with the opportunity to buy 5 days)
- Very competitive salary
- Managers bonus scheme
- Amazing employee referral scheme, paying up to £4000 for a successful referral
- Paid CSR time
- Car lease scheme
- And more!
In 2020 we won the Best Advisory Services category of the new Business Resilience Awards, organised by Accountancy Age. Previously we won; National Firm of the Year, Tax Team of the Year and Graduate and Non-Graduate programme of the Year at the British Accountancy Awards, we internationally re-branded, and we grew substantially with a few high-profile mergers. It's an exciting time to join the firm!
- Assignment planning/structuring and ad-hoc global mobility advice covering both employee and employer issues
- Dealing with HMRC disclosures and tax return enquiries
- Generate new leads and win new tax advisory work
- Identify and deliver tax advisory services on client portfolios, maximising fee earning opportunities
- Plan, control and review work carried out by team members to ensure work is completed within timeframes and budget
- Attend client meetings and presentations
- Assist in the career management and appraisal process for junior team members
- Allocate and review jobs / tasks
Qualifications, skills, and experience
- CTA, ATT or ACA qualified or proven relevant work experience (minimum one year post qualification experience or three years¿ relevant work experience) from a well-respected tax practice or boutique
- Demonstrable and current technical tax knowledge
- Proven compliance and advisory experience
- General knowledge and understanding of audit and accountancy issues
- Excel, Tax Software and Word skills
- Commercial awareness / client focus / client relationship skills
- People management skills, coaching and development of others
*If this role sounds of interest to you, please make your application and one of the team will be in touch.*
Our application form takes just a few minutes to complete and includes some diversity questions. MHA Macintyre Hudson is a committed member of Access Accountancy and as such, we track our diversity stats and actively work to improve on these, year on year, looking at new ways to promote our roles to the widest audience. Any data collected is fully anonymised before sharing with any external parties, as per our Data Protection Policy and is not visible to hiring managers, or used in any way during the selection process.