We're looking for a driven and ambitious Audit Senior or an Executive to join our friendly Northampton office. We are offering a 'Relocation Package' for anyone who is looking to relocate.
As an Audit Senior or Audit Executive, you will display a flexible, professional approach and have the confidence and ability to establish credibility with clients. Working for us, you will have a broad scope in your role to give you maximum experience and exposure and you'll work for a variety of clients and sectors.
In 2020 we won the Best Advisory Services category of the new Business Resilience Awards, organised by Accountancy Age. Previously we won; National Firm of the Year, Tax Team of the Year and Graduate and Non-Graduate programme of the Year at the British Accountancy Awards, we internationally re-branded, and we grew substantially with a few high-profile mergers. It's an exciting time to join the firm!
There are lots of opportunities to grow and progress your career with the firm.
Our Central Region teams are friendly and dynamic, everyone is approachable and ready to support each other. Milton Keynes, Northampton and Peterborough offices work closely together creating the 'Central Region'. Increasingly, they are getting involved with cross office projects, ensuring that our staff members get to experience a variety of industries and business while appreciating a regular flow of new clients.
- Genuine Work Life balance
- Relocation Package (please ask for further details)
- Accredited Investor in People
- New and improved programme for Succession planning and supportive management structure to help you realise your potential
- 33 days holiday Inc. Bank Holidays, plus the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days (28 days when on a training contract, option to buy 5 days)
- Very competitive salary
- Employee Recognition awards and bonuses
- Amazing employee referral scheme, paying up to £4000 for a successful referral
- Agile working
- and more!
- ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent (part qualified considered)
- Demonstrable experience of external audits
- Computer experience - Excel, Word and ideally CaseWare
- Good up-to-date technical knowledge including recent developments in accounting standards
- Communication - oral and written, ability to deal with variety of people in different environments
- Organised - ability to deal with a variety of tasks
- Client focused
- Commercially aware
- Team building skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage deadlines
- Be positive and committed to MHA MacIntyre Hudson in dealings with both clients and staff.
If this role sounds of interest to you, please make your application and one of the team will be in touch.
Our application form takes just a few minutes to complete and includes some diversity questions. MHA Macintyre Hudson is a committed member of Access Accountancy and as such, we track our diversity stats and actively work to improve on these, year on year, looking at new ways to promote our roles to the widest audience. Any data collected is fully anonymised before sharing with any external parties, as per our Data Protection Policy and is not visible to hiring managers, or used in any way during the selection process.