Our London Restructuring and Recovery team are currently recruiting for a commercially minded Administrator to focus on Corporate Insolvency cases.
You will work with a supportive team to ensure great level of service, all whilst maintaining accurate attention to detail and a positive approach to problem solving.
Please note, this is not an administrative support role. This position is practiced focused with a technical element and will involve managing a portfolio of client cases.
This is a full-time 6-months FTC position.
The role will be responsible for managing a portfolio of cases in Corporate Insolvency, working with a supportive team where you will be expected to manage a busy workload in an efficient manner.
In 2019 alone, we won National Firm of the Year, Tax Team of the Year and Graduate and Non-Graduate programme of the Year at the British Accountancy Awards, we internationally re-branded, and we grew substantially with a few high profile mergers. It's an exciting time to join the firm!
- Genuine Work Life balance
- Accredited Investor in People
- New and improved programme for Succession planning and supportive management structure to help you realise your potential
- 33 days holiday Inc. Bank Holidays, plus the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days (28 days when on a training contract, option to buy 5 days)
- Very competitive salary
- Employee Recognition awards and bonuses
- Amazing employee referral scheme, paying up to £4000 for a successful referral
- Agile working
- Car lease scheme
- Paid time for CSR and more!
- Full lifecycle management of a high-volume portfolio of cases (40+) to include a variety of corporate work
- Maintain fully accurate case files, ensuring they meet with statutory requirements
- Effective communication with a range of stakeholders (internal & external) creditors, debtors, directors, solicitors and other professionals
- Investigation into and reporting on the conduct of directors and the reasons for failure
- Supervising/training more junior members of staff.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven success managing a varied case load in an insolvency/restructuring & recovery practice
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable attention to detail
- Has the foresight to see issues before they occur and implement effective countermeasures
- A proactive approach to work, prepared to go the extra mile to achieve the right results
- Builds strong relationships with all stakeholders, acts with maturity, respect and integrity at all times
- Basic competence utilising MS Office applications
- A sound knowledge of IPS
- CPI qualified or training for is an advantage but not essential. An accounting qualification is not essential.
If you feel you have the right skillset and experience for this role, please get in touch by making an application.
Our application form takes just a few minutes to complete and includes some diversity questions. MHA Macintyre Hudson is a committed member of Access Accountancy and as such, we track our diversity stats and actively work to improve on these year on year, looking at new ways to promote our roles to the widest audience. Any data collected is fully anonymised before sharing with any external parties, as per our Data Protection Policy and is not visible to hiring managers, or used in any way during the selection process.