We're looking for a driven, ambitious Audit and Accounts Semi Senior to join our friendly Peterborough office.
As an Audit Semi Senior, you will display a flexible, professional approach and have the confidence and ability to establish credibility with clients. Working for us, you will have a broad scope in your role to give you maximum experience and exposure and you'll work for a variety of clients and sectors.
In 2019 alone, we won National Firm of the Year, Tax Team of the Year and Graduate and Non-Graduate programme of the Year at the British Accountancy Awards, we internationally re-branded, and we grew substantially with a few high profile mergers. It's an exciting time to join the firm!
There are lots of opportunities to grow and progress your career with the firm. We are also keen to speak with qualified auditors.
This is a varied role with around 75% Audit and the remaining 25% made up of accounts and tax work too, if this is of interest to the successful candidate. Clients range from Manufacturing, Professional Service, Construction, Care Homes, Charities and more!
- Genuine Work Life balance
- Accredited Investor in People
- New and improved programme for Succession planning and supportive management structure to help you realise your potential
- 33 days holiday Inc. Bank Holidays, plus the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days (28 days when on a training contract, option to buy 5 days)
- Very competitive salary
- Employee Recognition awards and bonuses
- Amazing employee referral scheme, paying up to £4000 for a successful referral
- Agile working
- Free Parking
- and more!
- ACA or ACCA part qualified or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience of external audits
- Computer experience - Excel, Word and ideally CaseWare
- Good up-to-date technical knowledge including recent developments in accounting standards
- Communication - oral and written, ability to deal with variety of people in different environments
- Organised - ability to deal with a variety of tasks
- Client focused
- Commercially aware
- Team building skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage deadlines
- Be positive and committed to MHA MacIntyre Hudson in dealings with both clients and staff.
Our application form takes just a few minutes to complete and includes some diversity questions. MHA Macintyre Hudson is a committed member of Access Accountancy and as such, we track our diversity stats and actively work to improve on these year on year, looking at new ways to promote our roles to the widest audience. Any data collected is fully anonymised before sharing with any external parties, as per our Data Protection Policy and is not visible to hiring managers, or used in any way during the selection process.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, or are keen on making an application, either follow the 'apply' button, or get in touch with our Recruitment Team.