We're looking for an IT Customer Support Analyst to join our team. As IT Customer Support Analyst, you will be responsible for the co-ordination and assurance of all IT Services, ensuring high quality, consistent, professional and service level driven support is delivered to the MHA MacIntyre Hudson staff and partners (customers).
The role of the IT Customer Support Analyst is to provide outstanding service to our customers. Focusing on your aligned region, sites and customers to gain a deep understanding of their ways of working and ensuring that IT services deliver exceptional value.
Support the delivery of an IT service that is reliable, resilient, scalable and secure and puts the customer experience at the forefront.
Proactively contribute to the service improvement plan and take ownership for your region. Work with the IT Service Manager to monitor the service delivered by our IT Managed service providers, ensuring that there is a seamless approach to service and a relentless drive to delight our customers.
Build great relationships with our key customers in your region and be known as the 1st point of escalation for any service queries. Where complaints do arise, ensure that the IT Service Manager is informed promptly.
Work with the IT Service manager to create a customer engagement plan for your region. The primary focus is to continuously improve services, saving time and removing frustration. Using your own knowledge and detailed analyses of tickets and current trends to identify and drive opportunities for improvement.
A key part of the role is to help our customers to achieve value from IT through improved understanding of the tools available. Through the delivery of workshops, knowledge materials and focused communications. You will be expected to tailor these to the specific needs of your region, sites and customers.
Service Desk and technical support is provided by an IT Managed service provider. In your role you will monitor the queues for your region and ensure that expectations are being met or managed. You will not personally fix each ticket, but you will be responsible for progress and escalation where necessary.
Applications and selected systems will be passed to your queue for 2nd level investigation and resolution. This will involve working with vendors and other parts of the IT team but in all cases ownership for resolution remains with the Customer Support Analyst.
The role covers several sites within a region and therefore weekly UK travel and Agile working will be necessary.
Genuine Work Life balance
Accredited Investor in People
New and improved programme for Succession planning and supportive management structure to help you realise your potential
33 days holiday Inc. Bank Holidays, plus the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days
Very competitive salary
Amazing employee referral scheme, paying up to £4000 for a successful referral
Car lease scheme
- ITIL Foundation desirable (or equivalent)
- Technical Certification such as CompTIA or equivalent desirable
- Experience in a customer facing IT role
- Skilled in the creation and delivery of customer focused presentations and communications
- Experience working within an IT Managed Service (outsourced) environment
- A good general knowledge of end user technologies, e.g. PC's, Audio Visual, Mobile Phones, Telephone systems
- Experience working with ITIL service and support processes
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills for problem resolution and root cause analysis
- A broad understanding of technology and a good level of awareness of technical concepts
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft products
- Any experience supporting business applications would be an advantage