Are you looking for a recruitment position which is both refreshing and rewarding?
Here at The Disabilities Trust, we are currently recruiting to our established in-house recruitment team.
As a Recruitment Advisor within our leading charity, you will be leading our recruitment team to help make a real difference to people's lives in the process.
In this post, you will be expected to assist with all aspects of recruitment for our services, including:
- Line management, development and supervision of the assistant recruitment advisors
- Reviewing and developing recruitment policy, processes and procedures to ensure they are as efficient and effective as possible
- Identifying and proposing recruitment initiatives to address specific recruitment challenges
- Developing the portfolio of recruitment methodologies and tools and to regularly report on new initiatives that would be of relevance for the Trust
- Developing and managing the Trust recruitment webpages
- Assisting with improving recruitment and selection skills across the Trust with stakeholders.
This role would be ideal for a HR professional with an interest in recruitment, or a current senior agency / in-house recruiter. The role includes.
- £20,000-£25,000 per annum salary
- 35 hour week Monday to Friday
- Perk box benefits
- Discounted Gym membership
- Group Life Assurance
If you'd like to be a part of our friendly recruitment team and help supply key staff to some of the most efficient Brain Injury, Autism and Disability services in the UK, please do not hesitate to apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com