We're looking for a experienced Recruitment Advisor to work with our operational and support services across the UK. If you're someone with excellent communication skills who enjoys building relationships and delivering excellent customer service, please read on!
The Disabilities Trust is a leading national charity, providing innovative care, rehabilitation and support solutions for people with profound physical impairments, acquired brain injury and learning disabilities as well as children and adults with autism. We make a real difference to the lives of our service users, and our Central Recruitment team plays a key role in supporting our operational services.
We are currently recruiting for a experienced Assistant Recruitment Advisor to be based in our head office in Burgess Hill. There are with public transport links and parking available close to the office. The role is full time 35 hours a week.
As an Assistant Recruitment Advisor your role would involve:
- posting job vacancies using HR systems and job boards
- working with services to shortlist candidates and arrange interviews
- liaising with external recruitment agencies to support recruitment and ensuring appropriate contracts are in place
- supporting administration of all offer letters, pre-employment checks, and employment contracts
- acting as first point of contact for applicants, and internal hiring managers
- completing administrative tasks for the recruitment function, including completion of reports.
What will you receive?
- An excellent salary of between £20,000 - £21,000, depending on experience.
- 33 days holiday per year including bank holidays
- Group life assurance
- Access to nationwide staff discounts for shopping, entertainment, leisure through Perkbox
- Discounted gym membership
- Eye voucher scheme
- Long service and staff awards
If you'd like to be a part of our friendly recruitment team and help supply key staff to some of the most efficient brain injury, autism and disability services in the UK, please do not hesitate to apply now!
For a full job description and person specification please see below and click to apply online.
This position is subject to a Disclosure (DBS) check.