We're looking for a motivated, highly organised individual to support our Director of Development and Marketing with strategy and development in a leading national charity.
Working as part of a team, your role will involve driving and organising a variety of projects in the South of England, working collaborative with internal colleagues and external organisations.
You'll have the chance to influence models of delivery in existing and new services, ensuring the people we support have the most appropriate model of services and highest quality care and support that they choose.
You will be well organised, proactive and flexible, and able to work to multiple deadlines. We're looking for someone who can work independently and respond flexibly to the needs of the team and the wider organisation.
The skills, knowledge and experience required include:
-A relevant degree or equivalent
- Experience of working in health and/or social care
- Knowledge of strategy, planning and meeting objectives
- An understanding of supported living models
- Ability to create and advise on tendering for new business opportunities
- Ability to show initiative, solutions, and examples of creativity
- Exceptional organisational skills for project management
The Disabilities Trust is a leading national charity, providing innovative care, rehabilitation and support solutions for people with profound physical impairments, acquired brain injury and learning disabilities as well as children and adults with autism. People are at the heart of everything we do.
We're offering a great benefits package for the right person:
- A competitive salary of up to £45,000 per year
- 30 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Group life assurance
- Access to nationwide staff discounts for shopping, entertainment, leisure through Perkbox
- Discounted gym membership
- Eye voucher scheme
- Long service and staff awards
- Excellent training and support with gaining professional qualifications.
This position is subject to a Disclosure (DBS) check.
Please click apply below if you're interested in joining a great team and developing your career path!