Are you a Support Worker looking for your next rewarding role in social care?
The Disabilities Trust are looking for dedicated Support Workers to join the team at our supported living service in Bedford.
This is a service set up with BEST housing association and each service user has their own tenancy agreement with the housing association.
Our Service users are supported in their own homes and are assisted with all aspects of daily living including; personal care, cooking cleaning and accessing the community for shopping and activities.
As a Support Worker, you will be responsible for:
- Providing care and support for our service users when conducting daily tasks
- Provide personal care as and when required
- Participate in the development of service users support plans, risk assessments and programmes
- Accompany service users in activities and visits as and when required
- An hourly rate of £9.01 per hour on weekdays and £10.01 per hour on weekend and bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Staff benefits from 'Perkbox' (shopping vouchers and discounted gym membership)
This role is 37.5 hours per week.
If you wish to be considered for the role, apply today by clicking on 'Apply'
Please Note: This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and references.