The Disabilities Trust are looking to recruit a Regional Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist.
The Disabilities Trust is a leading national charity providing specialist rehabilitation, care and support for adults with acquired brain injury, autism and physical disabilities, including those with very complex needs. We also offer education services for children with autism.
As our Regional Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist. You will be team leader for the clinical service delivering neurobehavioural rehabilitation across the midlands.
Main Tasks and responsibilities.
- Providing specialist neuropsychological assessments of adults with neurological disease or injury.
- Teaching and training staff
- Promoting and implementing agreed developments in the brain injury rehabilitation service provision.
- Leading the clinical team
- Evaluating services and implementing projects
- Administrative work and reporting
33 days annual leave pro rata (including bank holidays)
Group life assurance
Eye voucher scheme
Long service and staff awards
Nationwide staff discounts including gym membership.
For more information please see the job description and person specification below or apply below.