Role: Support Worker
Location: Community Services, Brighton, East Sussex.
Salary: £9.08 per hour Monday - Friday and £10.08 per hour on weekends and bank holidays.
Hours: 35 hours per week
8am - 3pm, 3pm - 10pm, sleepin shifts: 10pm - 8am
(6 week rolling rota working including weekends)
The Disabilities Trust is recruiting!
We are looking for Support Workers to join our team at one of our community services located in Brighton, East Sussex.
This community service provides support and assistance for up to 7 adults who have an acquired brain injury and complex learning, behavioural and social difficulties.
As a Support Worker, you will be responsible for:
- Providing care and support for our service users when conducting daily tasks
- Provide personal care as and when required
- Participate in the development of service users support plans, risk assessments and programmes
- Accompany service users in activities and visits as and when required
- 33 days holiday per year (including bank holidays) - pro rata where appropriate
- Excellent training and support
- Group life assurance
- Eye voucher scheme
- Long service and staff awards
- Nationwide staff discounts through Perkbox and discounted gym membership
This position is subject to a successful Disclosure Service (DBS) and references
The Disabilities Trust are a Disability Confident Employer. As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.