Role: Bank Community Support Worker
Location: Kippax, Leeds, LS25 7JU
Salary: £8.36 per hour
The Disabilities Trust is recruiting!
The Disabilities Trust is a leading national charity providing specialist community-based and residential support for adults with acquired brain injury, complex physical or learning disabilities and for people with autism.
We are recruiting for a Bank Community Support Worker to join the support team at one of our community houses in Leeds.
This community house provides innovative support and assistance for up to 6 adults who have an acquired brain injury. This house provides 24/7 innovative care and assistance and the goal is to provide support for daily tasks, activities and to gain independence. Our person-centred planning enables individuals to live their lives in the way they want, supporting and encouraging independence through the development of life skills.
As a Bank Community Support Worker, you will be responsible for:
- Providing care and support to service users with brain injury
- Involved in activities and trips out in the community
- Create care plans and risk assessments
- Assist in daily tasks such as cooking, cleaning and activities
- Promote independence and positivity
- Work towards achieving service user's goals and aspirations
If you wish to be considered for this position, click 'Apply' below
This position is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and references.