The Disabilities Trust are currently looking for a Financial Accountant
The Disabilities Trust is a leading national charity providing specialist community-based and residential support for adults with acquired brain injury, complex physical or learning disabilities and for people with autism, including education.
The main purpose of the role is to.
- Lead on all process and system-based finance projects
- Manage the purchase invoicing and credit management activities
- Managing the sales invoicing and debt management activities
- Completion of the quarterly VAT return and maximising vat savings
- Coordination of the monthly balance sheet
The successful candidate must be
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA) with at least 3 year Post Qualified Experience
- Have knowledge and practical experience of UK GAAP
- Have experience of Preparing VAT Returns and dealing with Vat Advisors and/or HMRC on VAT matters
- Have strong commercial acumen, with good business skills, able to review information to identify anomalies and opportunities
In return you will receive a salary of up to £43,400 per annum with 33 days holiday including bank holidays, Company pension scheme, Group life assurance and staff benefits such as shopping vouchers and discounted gym membership.
For more information please see the below job description and person specification and click to apply.