Role: Senior Rehabilitation Support Worker
Location: Redford Court, Liverpool, L8 7SZ
Salary: £9.40 - £10.40 per hour
Hours: 35 hours per week
The Disabilities Trust is recruiting!
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Senior Rehabilitation Support Worker to join our support team at our brain injury unit - Redford Court.
Redford Court offers innovative support and assistance for adults that have an acquired brain injury. The unit accommodates up to 20 adults and use facilities in the wider community to contribute to the service users rehabilitation.
As a Senior Rehabilitation Support Worker, you will be responsible for:
- Contribute towards the planning and implementation of programmes (educative, social and leisure)
- Lead and monitor other rehabilitation support workers
- Contribute to the recruitment of new rehabilitation support workers (bank & permanent)
- To co-operate with others in facilitating the daily routines of service users
- To support the clinical team in providing an effective service for the service users
- Complete service users support plans, risk assessments and programmes, written records when necessary
Suitable applicants will have:
- Previous experience in a care setting
- Previous experience in leading a team
- Using initiative
- NVQ/QCF Health & Social Care qualification or equivalent
As a Senior Rehabilitation Support Worker, you will receive 33 days annual leave, life assurance, pension scheme, earning extra per hour on weekend and bank holiday shifts and staff benefits (shopping vouchers, gym membership discount)
Rota: 6 weeks rolling rota (will include some bank holidays & weekends).
If you wish to be considered for this role, apply today by clicking on 'Apply' or contact Recruitment to find out more details.
This position is subject to a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) and references.