Role: Assistant Manager
Location: Browns Wood Houses, Milton Keynes
Hours: 35 hours per week
The Disabilities Trust is recruiting!
We are recruiting for a highly motivated and experienced Assistant Manager to join the team at our brain injury smart houses - Brown Woods.
Browns Wood Smart House provides residential care and innovative support for adults with acquired brain injuries. Associated with our brain injury unit Thomas Edward Mitton House, Browns Wood is made up of 3 houses which occupy up to 3 people each. The aim for this smart house is to use modern technology solutions to assist adults to become independent with carrying out daily tasks.
As an Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Demonstrate professional leadership and provide line management to team leaders and support workers
- Support Service Manager in setting and monitoring budgets
- Meet local authority representatives, staff, clinicians, family and other stakeholders regularly
- Support Service Manager and participate in recruitment of staff and selection
- Ensure all staff receive required supervision and personal development reviews
- Ensure correct risk assessments are carried out, updated and reviewed
- Be part of a on call rota
Suitable applicants will require the following:
- QCF/NVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Knowledge of CQC regulations
- Knowledge of identifying and implementing staff training
- Experience in management and guidance of staff
- Ability to prioritise the workload and meet deadlines
- Driver with own transportation
As an Assistant Manager, you will receive 38 Days Annual Leave (this is including bank holidays), life assurance, pension scheme and free parking.
If this position sounds of interest to you, apply today by clicking on 'Apply' or contact Recruitment for more information on 0330 058 1882 / firstname.lastname@example.org