Role: Secretary / PA
Location: Thomas Edward Mitton House, Milton Keynes, MK4 2JA
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
The Disabilities Trust is recruiting!
We are recruiting for an experienced Secretary / PA to join the admin support team at our brain injury unit, Thomas Edward Mitton House.
Thomas Edward Mitton House is a rehabilitation unit that provides care and support for up to 16 adults with acquired brain injury. The service provides specialist rehabilitation based upon a psychology model for people to gain their independence. The service users have a range of cognitive, physical and/or emotional symptoms following a severe brain injury.
As a Secretary, you will be responsible for the following:
- Provide support to the management team such as the Service Manager
- Input and collate data for referral list
- Ensure all manual client records are available and maintained within agree standards
- Request and collate briefs from meetings
- Ensure all unit petty cash is recorded and maintained accordingly
- Support clerical matters for the unit
- Assist in Recruitment and compliance checks as and when required
- Previous experience in a Secretarial/PA role
- IT skills and knowledge of using Microsoft Packages (Outlook, Word Excel)
- Previous experience within basic finance
- Able to use own initative in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience within a care environment
- Experience in maintaining medical records
If this position sounds of interest to you, apply today by clicking on the 'Apply' button or contact Recruitment on 0330 058 1882 to request for an application form.
This position is subject to a successful disclosure check (DBS) and references.