Role: Unit Secretary
Location: Thomas Edward Mitton House, Milton Keynes, MK4 2JA
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
The Disabilities Trust is recruiting!
We are looking for a highly organised and enthusiastic Unit Secretary to join the team at our brain injury unit - Thomas Edward Mitton House.
Thomas Edward Mitton House provides care and support for up to 16 adults with acquired brain injury. The service provides specialist rehabilitation based upon a psychology model for people to gain their independence. The service users have a range of cognitive, physical and/or emotional symptoms following a severe brain injury.
As a Unit Secretary, you will be responsible for:
- Provide high quality support to the management team and Business Administrator
- Process and prioritise all emails and deadlines that need to be met
- Request and collate briefs for meetings
- Ensure all unit petty cash is recorded and maintained
- Act as a source of support for clerical matters
- Responsible for maintaining client records and liaise with other services for case notes
- Assist in recruitment when required
What are we looking for?
We are looking for applicants who have excellent communication and IT skills. A skilled typist and proven experience within a similar environment is essential.
Previous experience within basic finance and ability to used own initiative is beneficial.
If this position sounds of interest to you, apply today by clicking on the below 'Apply' button or contact Recruitment on 0330 058 1882 / firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
This position is subject to a successful Disclosure Service (DBS) and employment references.