Disabilities Trust is a leading national charity, providing innovative care, rehabilitation and support solutions for people with profound physical impairments, acquired brain injury and learning disabilities as well as children and adults with autism.
We have a exciting opportunity for an experienced Service Manager to join our team on a full time permanent basis at Ernest Kleinwort Court (EKC) our purpose built centre in Burgess Hill.
EKC provides accommodation and support for people with physical disabilities, promoting independence and lifestyle choices. We are committed to providing and encouraging personal development, confidence and independence, and service users are encouraged to take part in a wide range of social, vocational and recreational activities.
Overall role will include:
- To take overall responsibility for the effective management of all aspects of the service, thereby ensuring the provision of the highest quality standards of diagnosis specific care and treatment, driven by the needs of the individual.
- To lead, manage and direct a multidisciplinary team in the attainment of aims and objectives linked to the Disabilities Trust Strategic Plan and the needs of the individual.
- To meet full compliance in line with the requirement of the regulatory body and relevant legislation.
- To market the service to all potential commissioners and referrers with the key aim of creating new business opportunities.
- To manage organic and planned change within the service, to meet the demands of new business.
- Medical Insurance
- Enhanced Pension
- Life Assurance
- Long service and staff awards
- Excellent training and development opportunities
35 hours per week which could include weekends and bank holidays if and when required.
Up to £43,000 (Depending on experience)
For further information, please see the Job Description and Person Spec
This position is subject to a Disclosure (DBS) check.
The Disabilities Trust is an equal opportunities employer and recognises that having a diverse workforce enhances the support given to people who use our services