Disabilities Trust is a leading national charity, providing innovative care, rehabilitation and support solutions for people with profound physical impairments, acquired brain injury and learning disabilities as well as children and adults with autism.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Technology Delivery Engineer on a 9 month fixed term contract based in our head office in Burgess Hill.
To support the Transformation Partner in the delivery of the strategic vision for technology across the Trust, ensuring the Technology is capable and fit for purpose to meet the day to day service needs and goals of the organisation.
Main duties will include:
- Deliver new technologies on-site to Services as part of the technology Transformation programme.
- Work with suppliers and colleagues and assist in technical transformation projects, contributing to the strategic aims of the department and organisation.
- Work collaboratively with suppliers, colleagues to deliver a customer-focused IT service.
- Carry out project administrative tasking including updating raid log, assist with collating project documentation, writing of training/support material.
- Create and maintain documentation and ensure that technical and procedural documentation is in place and up-to-date.
- Act to prevent problems, reporting and escalating issues where necessary
- Full driving licence
- Understanding of/experience in Citrix
- Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange 2010 administration
- Network maintenance and trouble shooting
- Microsoft Office 365 Support and Admin (inc skype for business & sharepoint)
- Desktop and Laptop device deployment
Salary: £26,000 pro rata
35 hours per week Monday - Friday
For further details, please see the job description and personal spec.