COMPANY: DUNBIA UK
REPORTING TO: Site Operations Manager
CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent Full Time
JOB TITLE: Operations Graduate
LOCATION: Ulverston, Cumbria
At Dunbia no two days will be the same. If you¿re looking for a career in a fast- paced, challenging, but rewarding, environment which challenges you to think outside the box then this programme is for you. We¿re offering you an opportunity through our graduate scheme to ensure you thrive and gain invaluable on-the-job experience.
As an Operations Graduate, you will work as part of a dedicated, driven and supportive team, as your skills and knowledge develop over time, you will get involved in all aspects of the Operations within the business and your responsibility on site will increase.
This graduate role will ensure you gain a wide range of operations and production business experience skills through continuous on the job development with coaching and mentoring. Your role will see you tackle a wide range of business challenges in a busy meat production environment. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Providing analysis of production efficiency;
- Line Speed & Efficiencies;
- Meeting a number of pre-determined KPIs;
- Primary Carcass Breakdown & yields;
- Coordinating production with sales and assessing costings of new and ongoing business;
- Ensuring customer requirements are met;
- Accurately costing new products;
- Working with a continuous improvement mindset.
The ideal candidate will have or demonstrate:
- Degree in Agri, Agri Business, Business/Commerce or a similar discipline;
- Strong financial understanding and business acumen;
- Highly motivated, ambitious and willing to get involved;
- Excellent time management;
- Strong communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Experience of Microsoft Office
- Ability to adapt to change in highly competitive fast paced environment;
- Understanding of team dynamics, demonstrating the ability to work as an active and constructive member of a team with a professional enthusiastic attitude;
Our Brighter Futures Programme
Our training and development schemes are unmatched, and not only will you be learning from fully trained and passionate individuals, but you will also receive:
- Dedicated mentor;
- Direct access to senior leaders;
- Opportunities to undertake assignments, secondments and innovative project work across the business;
- Investment in blue chip residential offsite training.
Applicants for this role must have a Right to Work in the UK and be able to provide documentation to this effect.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received. We reserve the right to close the role should suitable applicants by found in advance of the closing date.