COMPANY: DUNBIA (UK)
REPORTING TO: Site Head of Commercial ¿ Retail
CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent Full Time
JOB TITLE: Retail National Account Management Graduate
LOCATION: Preston, Lancashire
At Dunbia no two days will be the same. If you¿re looking for a career in a fast- paced, challenging, but rewarding, environment which challenges you to think outside the box then this programme is for you. We¿re offering you an opportunity through our graduate scheme to ensure you thrive and gain invaluable on-the-job experience.
As a Retail National Account Management Graduate, you will work as part of a dedicated, driven and supportive team. As your skills and knowledge develop over time, you will get involved in all aspects of Retail Commercial within the business and your responsibility will increase.
This graduate role will ensure you gain a wide range of retail account management experience skills through continuous on the job development with coaching and mentoring. Your role will see you tackle a wide range of business challenges in a busy meat production environment. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Providing support on a major UK retail supermarket¿s customer account;
- Building strong relationships with customer and key account stakeholders;
- Supply chain communications;
- Coordinating production with sales and assessing costings of new and ongoing business;
- Ensuring customer requirements are met;
- Retail planning;
- Accurately costing new products;
- Category insights;
- Working alongside technical and NPD departments on new products.
The ideal candidate will have or demonstrate:
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or other related discipline;
- Strong financial understanding and business acumen;
- Highly motivated, ambitious and commercially minded;
- Excellent time management;
- Strong communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Good IT knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Ability to adapt to change in highly competitive fast paced environment;
- Understanding of team dynamics, demonstrating the ability to work as an active and constructive member of a team with a professional enthusiastic attitude;
- The applicant must have the right to work in UK.
Our Brighter Futures Programme
Our training and development schemes are unmatched, and not only will you be learning from fully trained and passionate individuals, but you will also receive:
- Dedicated mentor;
- Direct access to senior leaders;
- Opportunities to undertake assignments, secondments and innovative project work across the business;
- Investment in blue chip residential offsite training.
Applicants for this role must have a Right to Work in the UK and be able to provide documentation to this effect.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received. We reserve the right to close the role should suitable applicants by found in advance of the closing date.