COMPANY: DUNBIA UK
REPORTING TO: Site Financial Controller
CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent Full Time
JOB TITLE: Accounting & Finance Graduate
Joining the company through the Graduate Programme will provide you with an opportunity to understand the business, build strong relationships, participate in continuous improvement projects and set career objectives, all of which are about preparing you for a leadership role, supporting the development of your skills and knowledge and helping you gain the necessary experience to ensure that you have a successful and fulfilling career within the Finance department of Dunbia.
As a Trainee Accountant, you will work as part of a dedicated, driven and supportive team, as your skills and knowledge develop over time, you will get involved in all aspects of Finance within the business and your responsibility will increase. It is important that you understand that it is your responsibility to ensure that your development is discussed regularly, that you avail of opportunities to expand your knowledge and that you build and develop strong relationships within the Finance and wider business teams. You will receive ongoing training and support through a structured training plan to aid you with your studies and business knowledge.
Participating fully in all training and you will gain a robust understanding in all aspects of the Finance Function in the following areas:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Weekly Accounts
- Monthly Accounts
- Management Reporting & Continuous Analysis
The ideal candidate will have or demonstrate:
- Accounting and Finance degree;
- Desire to become fully qualified in an accounting qualification;
- Strong financial understanding and business acumen;
- Highly motivated, ambitious and commercially minded;
- Ability to adapt to change in highly competitive fast paced environment;
- Understanding of team dynamics, demonstrating the ability to work as an active and constructive member of a team with a professional enthusiastic attitude;
- Excellent time management;
- Strong communication skills;
- Experience of Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail;
- The applicant must have the right to work in UK
Our Brighter Futures Programme
Our training and development schemes are unmatched, and not only will you be learning from fully trained and passionate individuals, but you will also receive:
- Dedicated mentor;
- Direct access to senior leaders;
- Opportunities to undertake assignments, secondments and innovative project work across the business;
- Investment in blue chip residential offsite training.
Applicants for this role must have a Right to Work in the UK and be able to provide documentation to this effect.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received. We reserve the right to close the role should suitable applicants by found in advance of the closing date.